Monday, June 8, 2009

A Few Random Favorites


Just like my first CD, "Poverty-Stricken", that I posted earlier on this site so go listen to it... these songs can either just be played or downloaded for FREE. These are just a few random songs out of the 1,000s I have recorded over the years.

Everyone's favorite song... Super Mario 4. This was a diss song I made in 2003 when my boy Beazy got robbed by some mark ass bitch named Mario. The rest is history.

Super Mario 4 (Mario Diss) - http://www.4shared.com/file/110730752/c3a77d49/Super_Mario_4.html

My personal favorite and a very gross song. Dream Girl. This is just a result of me having to much time on my hands back in 2006 and I guess my true love... for the real big girls.

Dream Girl - http://www.4shared.com/file/110730747/aad6b887/PReese_-_Dream_Girl.html

Lastly I made this song up quick to advertise my up coming CD "Still Povertee Stricken" which never came out. For some reason I really like this song. If you listen closely I am whispering "FatCow" over and over as part of the beat in the back ground. Plus I just like the lyrics. I dont know.

Comin' Soon - http://www.4shared.com/file/110730742/dabc4c08/Coming_Soon.html

Like I said, these are free to listen too and download. And like I said scroll down the page to check out my first CD from 2001 "Poverty-Stricken" produced by 7Day a.k.a. Big Beazy.

1 comment:

  1. i like your color scheme. black, red, yellow. its sharp.

    when does the new music get dropped? i want to hear something that is coming from you in 2009.

    ReplyDelete